ESSAY:MY SCHOOL+MY BEST TEACHER
- I read in AAAA Int’l School.
- It is situated in SSSSSSSSSSS
- It has a grand building with 30 rooms.
- It has 30 good teachers.
- It has a playground.
- My school has a bookshop and cafeteria.
- It shows good results always.
- Teachers are hardworking.
- We love and respect our teachers.
- There is computer lab in our school.
- We love our school very much.
MY BEST TEACHER
- AAAAAAAAAAA is my best teacher.
- He is AAAAAAAAAAAAA
- He is good teacher.
- He teaches well.
- He wears neat clothes.
- His age is AAA years.
- He comes to school in time.
- He loves us.
- We respect him.
- God bless him.
for class 5,6
Essay:My Class Teacher /My best Teacher
A teacher is the person who shapes the future of her/his students. There are about 45 teachers in my school. But I like Sir Shah.
Sir Shah is my class teacher. Mr. Shah is very sincere and hard working teacher. He teaches us Eng. He makes learning process very interesting as well as creative. He was willing to teach anyone as long as the student showed effort; he even worked really hard with the kids who weren’t so good in Eng.
Although Mr. Shah is very strict in class, he is very friendly and helpful outside of the class. He is a very understanding teacher. He is quite young, tall and handsome and is always well-dressed. He treats students like friends, understands them and solves their problems in the best possible and easiest way. All the students like him and never miss his class. Students often go to him for advice and guidance.