ESSAY: MY CLASSROOM for Class 1 to 8
ESSAY MY CLASSROOM for c 1-4
- I study in ————————– School.
- My classroom is a big room.
- The room is spacious.
- It has one door and one window.
- There is one projector in my class room.
- There are 16 students in my class room.
- There is a separate table and chair for every student.
- There is a whiteboard in my room.
- There is an AC in my room.
- There is a dustbin for the waste papers.
- The walls are decorated with charts.
- We keep our classroom neat and clean.
- I like my classroom very much.
ESSAY MY CLASSROOM for class 5-8
I study in Blue Bells School. It has a fine new building. My classroom is situated on the first floor. It is a big room. The room is spacious. It is forty feet long and thirty feet wide.
It has four doors and three windows. It has five ventilators. There is one almirah in my class room. The floor of the room is made of chips. I read in class IX.
There are sixty students in my class room. There is a separate table and chair for every student. There is a big table and a chair for the teacher. The tables and chairs are very comfortable.
There is a blackboard in my room. There- are six fans in my room. There is a dustbin for the waste papers. The walls are decorated with pictures of national leaders and charts. We keep our classroom neat and clean. Every year, we win the prize for cleanliness. All the teachers praise us for it. I like my classroom very much.